last Updated: 20.11.2012
WHO are you?
- First and Last Name -
- Location (city, country) –
- Email (and optionally other contacts like Skype, phone, website)
- Introductory Video -
- What are your long-term goals?
To create a global resource based economy that maximizes efficiency and sustainability in all vital sources and technology areas. To create a really free world, a world without limits for innovation in technological sustainability. Create the foundation for free, independent and distributed research. Create an alternative economy to our monetary economy and science system.
- What are your short-term goals?
My short-term goals are to pave the way for the long-term goals, so that I develop further the OSEG community.
WHY are you motivated to support/develop this work?
I had many years of experience in industries and science, till I became aware of the fact, that we are on the point to destroy our civilization as other great civlizations in the past, and we need a radical change in our society and economy.
- How do you support open source culture?
I support the Open Source Ecology Germany with my skills and my laboratory equipment.
- Why are you interested in OSE Germany?
OSE Germany is for me at the moment the only organization by capabilities, to use my skills, ideas and knowledge and turn them into sustainable innovation.
- How does OSE fit into your current live and long and short term goals?
My goal is the unrestricted and sustainable distribution of technology and science, so that all Human beings live without hunger and fight for survival everyday. We can change the life of this planet now, and all human beings can have the chance to evolve.
- What will stop you supporting OSE Germany?
If the OSEG community is stopping the development of the innovation, e.g. structures are formed which stop the constructive work with one another instead of promoting it. Also if the the results of the work of the OSEG community are misused for power interests.
- List all of your skills in these areas: Communications - Organizational - PR/Marketing - Computer Support - Finances - Law - Design - Video/Graphics - Education - Architecture - Construction - Natural Building - Ecology - Agriculture - Permaculture - Renewable Energy - Electronics - Automation - Metallurgy - Engineering - Product Design - CAD - Fabrication - Industry - CNC - Chemistry - Others
IT & Web: C/C++ and OpenCL programming.
Video/Graphics: Photo Editing and 3D animation.
Design: SKO (Soft Kill Option) Optimization and CAO (Computer Aided Optimization) methods.
Agriculture: Aeroponics, Hydroculture, Vertical farming.
Electronics: Fabrication and soldering of circuit boards as well the programming of microcontrollers (Arduino/AVR Atmel).
Physics: Evaluation of experimental data, which can be used to create FEM simulations for optimization.
Chemie: physical, organic and inorganic chemistry.
CAD: Creating 3D models as well the corresponding technical drawings.
HOW can you help?
- How do you want to contribute?
In the areas of farming, renewable energies and engineering.
- What is the best use of your time?
-Experiments: Performing and evaluating series of experiments in the area of fundamental scientific research of technological developments.
-Simulations: Simulating the experimental data and extrapolating it in other physical parameters.
-Documentation: Creating the technical documentation for all this.
-Consultations on the topics above.
- Can you volunteer to work with us, and if so, how many hours per week?
I am working currently as a volunteer for OSEG, depending on my other jobs.
- Are you interested in working with us for pay? If so, what services can you offer, and what is your hourly or per-project rate?
In the beginning without payment because otherwise the work will depend on money. That's why I prefer volunteer work.
- Would you like to see yourself working with us on a full-time basis? Under what kind of conditions?
- Are you interested in being part of the OSE Village in Germany?
I am very interested in the OSEG Zentrum.
- Are you interested in building GVCS or other Open Source Hardware equipment? If so which ones?
Yes, a lot! And I have my own ideas about projects - to be shared in the OSEG Wiki.
Team Work and Network
- What are your expectations of your team members?
Engagement, readiness to help and honesty.
- What do you perceive as your responsibility as a team member?
The same as above.
- What do you think should be our priorities now and in the long-term?
Currently we are in the starting phase and I believe it is very important to create the foundation of hardware and software we will be using - we should agree on the development environment and used it as a team. Develop and open source the hardware that we need for our technological developments. The long term priorities are the realization of the OSEG projects.