Audacity is free, open source, cross-platform software for recording and editing sounds.
- Select a part of the recording where there is the noise you want to remove
- Go in the menu "Effect -> Noise Removal" and click and click "Get Profile".
- Select your whole recording (Ctrl+A)
- Go again in the menu "Effect -> Noise Removal" and click "OK".
Remove Mouth Noises
- Select the mouth noise and remove with as described above in Remove Noise
- Select the mouth noise and
- Apply 2x the following:
- Fade In and then Fade Out.
- Alternatively Go to "Effect -> Amplify", set Amplification to "-47.0" and click "OK". This does not work everytime.