Jump to navigation Jump to search
- small, easy to operate in small spaces
- with small front loader
- Example: YouTube-Video
- max height = 1,8m
- Length = 2,7m
- Overall Width = 1m
The goal is to have a machine that can work in confined spaces, like shoveling manure from stable... Later we can make a backhoe and other...
- first concepts
- Later: project planing.
- Good Motor: 300€
- Hydraulics (hoses, levers, pump, 2 motors): 400€
- Hydraulic pistons (3x): 150€
- Iron: 300€ (bis hier insgesamt: 300+400+150+300=1150€)
- Wheels: the small are expensive, should be checked again.
- Other materials: from Autoservice or scrap yard.