Jump to navigation Jump to search
Selling New than Parts
- The farm equipment dealer has been a John Deere franchise for nearly 50 years, and faces losing that franchise due to what the corporation would call poor performance. The John Deere corporation showed more interest in selling new equipment than providing parts, service, and sales on used equipment.
- Last year, for the first time, spending by Apple and Google on patent lawsuits and unusually big-dollar patent purchases exceeded spending on research and development of new products, according to public filings.
- Almost every major technology company is involved in ongoing patent battles.
- In August in California, the company (Apple) won a $1 billion patent infringement judgment against Samsung.
- The iPhone is wrapped in thousands of patents that keep companies in numerous court battles. "Apple has always stood for innovation" the company wrote in a statement in response to questions from The New York Times.
- AGROPOLY - Wenige Konzerne beherrschen die weltweite Lebensmittelproduktion (2011) - http://www.evb.ch/p25019282.html
- Illusion of Choice: http://i.imgur.com/k0pv0.jpg
- U.S. Discretionary Spending: Fiscal Year 2011: http://truthisliberty.blogspot.de/2012/07/us-discretionary-spending-fiscal-year.html
- Wealth Inequality in America