Ynternet is preparing a FP7 proposal to the European Commission for funding OSE work in Europe. Nikolay met with Theo Bondolfi, Raphael Rousseau and Aaron Makaruk in Switzerland. The funding proposal will include:
- 2-4 GVCS machines designed and built according to the CE standard.
- Collaboration with http://www.adabio-autoconstruction.org/ - growing organic agriculture DIY network in France.
Everyone from OSE Europe is invited to:
- to meet in Switzerland in April 17th to 20th
- to co-develop the FP7 proposal (writing)
- to co-develop a OSE factory project in Switzerland for 2014-2015
Current work can be followed and contributed to: