- harvested 8h carrots - was so good! I love physical work, want to start building machines!
- removed basic needs diagrams because it created dislike in some people. This part could be explained better, but no need for now. Uploaded new version of the Video.
- OSE Argentina translated the Video in Spanish: Datei:Oseg-call-subtitles-spanish.srt.tar.gz
- Created oseg-team Google Group to improve real-time communication and updated OSEG_Kommunikation.
- Created the profiles of Hermann Wick, Dominik Kalms and Thomas Bachmaier per hand (IT help is needed) and welcomed them to the Team.
- Moved from Aachen to Niederkaufungen (8h) for the next 2 weeks.
- described how people can help us: OSEG_Verbreitung
- described the Newsletterprozess and send the Newsletter.
- Sent >40 personal emails.
- fixed few Google Docs settings.
- Thinking about next strategic steps: FilaMaker, Netzwerkaufbau, OpenEcoLab in Berlin, OSEG Zentrum.
- Updated Lizenz.
- Updated Prozessdokumentation_Standard.
- finished the timing of the German and English subtitles and uploaded them to YouTube.
- 4h spreading the call, writing to all musicians - Facebook, soundcloud.
- skyped with Arndt from Biomimicry Germany. Same values. We may collaborate together when the time comes in Berlin.
- fixed Liste_der_Unterstützer/en
- Communication with few people.
- Started to time the German subtitles with Aegisub.
- Call is published! I am liberated again for the important work!
- Improved the Wiki and Blog with the most uptodate informations. Streamlined the most important infos.
- Implemented final improvements and started the upload in YouTube. Video was upload, trying to add to it appropriate Thumbnail.
- started the Board for OSEG Network Development.
- started the improvement of the profile form.
- Implemented the feedback of Olli and the second feedback from Achmed: Voice over, better photos.
- Traveled 14h from Poland to Aachen, Germany.
- Added the voice over in the video
- Improved some graphics.
- Received first feedback from Olli to the whole video.
- finished the last part 2. Started work on part 1.
- Wrote the script for "Why machines?". Few people improved it and I voiced it over.
- Arrived in Poland, presented OSE to 20-30 people - met again few thought blockages about it from the people - shortly we have to prove and expand OSE beyond what it is now. Exchanged important informations with Toni from Protei - great person.
- Spend 1h on OSEG communication - this takes really time. Communication optimization will be key as we grow.
- Spent 4 hours writing the final script "Why machines?". Train of thought and word choice is critical and I try to present them in the best way possible. The script has yet to be finished.
- started Fragen und Antworten - the main place for all questions. We don't want to repeat ourselves, just send the link.
- Presented OSEG at Niederkaufungen Infoabend 18.10.2012.
- prepared for going to Poland + the english presentation in the train.
- Choosed and added animations on "Open Source" which are CC BY instead CC BY-NC.
- Built upon the animation of the OS Economy by Jakob and added it to part 1.
- Found how to communicate VISUALLY WHY we are focused on MACHINES! This is highly important and needs to be added to the video - I will need 1-2 days more for that - considering the delays in conection to going to Poland.
- I will present OSE on Friday morning in the Łódź Design Festival Center, Poland.
- wrote the Script for Germany, was verified by Zanne.
- recorded voice over for the final part 2.
- finished the final part 2 - synchronizing the voice with the music and animation. Left are all other tasks in Trello, mostly improvements in part 1 + the credits at the end of the movie.
- Accepted invitation to present OSE in Lodz, Poland this Friday, 19.10 - still needs to be confirmed. If so, I expect to release the video on Saturday or Sunday - depending on the tasks and time availability.
- Music for Germany till the end selected.
- Script for Germany improved.
- Noticed that a better connection between the Challenges and OSE is needed and formed ideas about.
- Skyped with Adrian Koenen. He wants to develop OSEG and will help with the simplification of the profile form.
- Created Logs.
- Updated the Trello Board and wrote some rules for using it.
- fixed a minor technical problem in Kdenlive with the Clip and Project Monitor, which was taking me a lot of time.
- finished the OSE Network animation
- animated Wikispeed. Left: Network, Germany, Generations.
- Cut videos for "Current status" till "Cold Saw".
- Searched and sourced music.
- Alexander Lieders completed the OSE house construction animation.
- Jakob Olszewski created the Open Source Economy animation. Needs to be looped.
- Added voice over till "Open Source Economy" (1st half of the video). Learned the procedure.
- First half of the video is rendered with few improvements to be made.
- Arrived in Niederkaufungen. Will stay here for the next 2 weeks.
- Animated till "Current State"
- Daniel Lang filmed Nikolay addressing everyone.
- Cut the music till "Current Status".
- Animated till "4.5 Low Cost".
- Unexpected change - had to move to Daniel Lang in Gundelsheim. Next two weeks I will be in Niederkaufungen. Changed the plan accordingly. Wrote several reasons why I am dedicated to OSE - to be shared soon.
- created the ambitious plan with release date: next Friday.
- Improved few concepts of the call, shortened some sections.
- Searched for CC Music, found some good tracks.
- Sourced few videos from Vimeo.
- Animated "4.1. Open Source".
- Started with "4.2. Modularity"
- Animated "3.1. Neu?".
- Started with "4.1. Open Source".
- for November:
- Finish the Call and prepare the website for new people.
- Expand the OSEG Network
- expected major commitment after November:
- Start working on Factor E Farm in Germany - this is my major goal and as soon as we are expanding well enough I will focus almost all my time in creating FeF here in Germany.
- Mike gave very good Feedback and corrections to the Call.
- Managed to compose together a video and moving transparent picture in Kdenlive.
- Completed 1:20 animation and music of the "2. Herausforderungen" and "3. OSE Vorstellung", following the agile principle - of release early and often - works really good - testing in simple small modules. Voice has yet to be added over which will stretch the different video tracks.
- Noticed: Video Editing takes much more time than I expected. Most of the time goes into the photos selection and aligning photos, music and speech. I expect with a little bit more practice to do it quicker.
- Added GVCS icons and created icons for OSEG: Technology_Table.
- Sourced photos for "3. OSE Vorstellung".